Sunday, July 05, 2009





So it is the Sunday and I am chillin at Erinn's watching him play Infamous which is a pretty good game. Still waiting around for this nigga and wondering if I should even bother. Last night we talked and he was all like I aint playing games but it seems like he is and stupid ones at that. Or he really is that sick and just not up to company. It could be that. The 4th was fun Erinn and I watched the fireworks and went out and I was dancing my ass off at RPlace and then Erinn got into some kinda funk and got mad and wanted to leave. Now honestly I think someone pissed him off but he still hasn't said anything. Whatever I've let it go. It wasn't like my night was spoiled I just wanted to know why he was so pissed off.
At any rate this was a good weekend but not all that I expected. I did not get invited to a barbecue and I dunno it was just kinda of a let down. Last weekend was alot more fun in my opinion.

And wouldn't you know it but I suppose since I am back in school my skin should begin to act up because I am starting to get a bit of a break out. Yeah 'cause I need zits in my life. My skin already oily as is it seems has been responding to unspoken worries and stressors and well you know. It seems in the area on and around my nose especially but not just there. One made an appearance on my cheek too. I despise acen. It is the bane of my existence. It was so much worse in high school and my early 20's but still it makes an impression. At any rate it is lovely outside and I am just lazing at my friend's because I can. As the traffic goes by I am aware of things like I am hungry, I am broke, and I am single. I am in school however so I am doing something constructive and productive. I do have some income coming in that I make do with the best I can. I am I suppose okay.

Then though there is this part of me that says God Kyon look at your life though. Your love life is a mess. If you get any it's usually going to be from you ex (which that does not happen all that much I might add), you're on pins and needles over a flake... A handsome, fine, big dicked, muscular versatile flake but a flake never the less... Aie Grand Met, my head is I suppose in a whirl. I can makes sometimes heads or tails of anything. Which I guess is okay, because even at 31 everything whether we as humans like it or not is not going to make sense. There is still going to be a certain amount of confusion. Less than in your 20's to be sure but it is still there. It's all about the steps you make.

Perhaps it is true what they say. As you older it seems like your problems or issues just have greater stakes than they did before. I can attest to the truth and significance of such a sentiment. Life though still in spite of the confusions is not bad I can't truly complain. Who would listen to me if I did anyways? Right you'd be reading it not listening!!! LOL! Oh yeah I know I kill me! But in all seriousness I am still pretty amped about school and I let that be the reason!

Well wish me a good Sunday folkz and y'all have a nice restful one yourself!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!