Monday, April 13, 2009

So how is everyone Bon Paques even thoug hthat was hier it's still good because well I am wishing you now. I couldn't wish you hier because I was at Church praising Jesu and being stricken with a horrific cold that literally after service et Diner Paques had me straight back in bed sleeping. Right now I don't look so spectacularly handsome. I need a shave and I do not really match not that I care. I had a party this weekend for Javiav it will be hias birthday tomorrow and so I decided it would be a good idea to hold it early. I somehow got my roomates to agree and it was all good. Well the party came off without a hitch even though there was some drama, Tifanska who I thank for helping me with party and King Louis got into it. Which I had hoped they would not but they did. Aie mon Grand met but it was over before it started and JAviav did kinda put Tifanska in her place which she did not like. Oh and someone broke a glass. It was a shot glass not mine so I did not care. Now 2 of my roomates both of them Bekes, White men, were there X and 7. Aie aie, what a bunch of drunken kochanris. First they were cool but they got drunk pretty soon and 7 fell down the stairs and kept on trying to get me to throw him and Javiav togethere which made me laugh because well 7 is kindfa dirty looking and trust me him and Javiav!? HAHAhAHAhA! Meanwhile X kept flitting through the party saying:
" This is so delicous! Oh how tasty! Oh how lovely!" Shaking his ass which is kinda flat all about and thenbeing drunk and being really touchy feely, feeling up all my frineds male and female alike and aone point he took off his shirt and walked through the crowd and we all thought he had lost his ever loving mind and he shouts:
"I'm a whore!"

Well I suppose when you have alternative veggan gay white people in the mix anything is possible. However the party came off wonderfully everyone had a lovely time and we danced and drank and sang long into the night. Javiav was overjoyed and got very drunk and I had to take care of him or rather I directed Trumph to do it! Since both of them were carousing like little boys while I was catching up on long needed sleep. The story gets even longer after this but it makes me too tried to even desire to contemplate let alone right it but should we ever meet in person I shall tell you one day.

Then the next day of course was Pacques when the Lord Jesu Christ rose from the dead affirming himself fixedly as the head the Christan Chruch the relgeon I of course follow. Which was lovely the service was even though I swear someone in the choir was off key and told them so. They told me to shut up but I said well next time we have to have more folks to blend it plus I knew someone was off key because Anne Elzabeth my sister aka Terry got all angry looking when everyone was singing. Our pastor King Henry the 8th was all being a snipish kinda tete de merde towards me but he can't help it I suppose. I think he knows I folow him to a degree but I do not like how he has used my sister! I do not care for it at all. But he still preached a good sermon so I suppose il est bon pou quelqchose. Ritchie made me giggle yesterday though and I had fun with him at the church. Afterwards Trumph brought me home and we napped and then he left.

This morning I awoke to another roomate I shall call him hmmm Hansel, so Hansel is all upset cause his floors are kinda messed up and I cleaned up his house and well now I need to sleep. Hansel is a nice guy but he can be an asshole and he stutters and it makes me laugh when I am angry at him. Well it does and I don't like him sometimes. Little blond bastard. But he was nice after I did it and I was just like fucking White People but whatever the case the fact was his house is clean, the party did not do that much dmage anad all is well. Even though between you and me I hope those 2 little rat dogs well.... Ahh rien.

Well all in all I suppose life is cool and all is well except this cold so pray I get over it and all of you be blessed... Adieu.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!