Thursday, June 12, 2008

The sun is shining finally here in Seattle. Merci le Grand Met pou ca. It's about time. Juneary has been going on for way too long. Now it can just be June again. All the dark and grey clouds have made me feel like I've been taking crazy pills. So I been having a lil bit of trouble at work. Basically it is my attendance. Now hold on. It is not like I miss days and days of work. It's just that well I am sometimes late. Like by up to 8 minutes. Now the reason is that I take the bus. Yes I enjuoy the womderfully efficient Seattle Mass Transit system. And it is all that. However I have to take 2 buses to get to the Suburbs where I work and then walk about up 20 minutes to get there. So of coure with 2 bus schedules anything can go wrong, however my bane is the traffic! Oh my God the times I can count I have been ate because of that damable gridlock! I could scream.

So my supervisor sits me down and signs this paper you know that kind of shit and she's all like what can we do and blah blah. Her boss is there too. Well I got kinda pissy at this point and I used curse words 'cause I was mad. I was like CHANGE MY FUCKING SCHEDULE LIKE I HAVE ASKED YOU TO DO ALREADY FOR THE 8TH BILLIONTH TIMES. Stupides isalopes! Aie aie. I hope they will because well it's just dumb. Now mind they are so late it aint funny more than I have been but I will leave that alone. So pray for me as I deprive myself of even more sleep to get to work an hour earlier so I can sit around and do nothing but yawn and wish I was back in my warm bed!

On the other note I have been buying lots of movies lately and that's makes me happy. Good ones too. Cloverfield, Zwart Boek, Beowulf, Harry Potter 6, and Beyond The Gates. All good. I am rebuilding my DVD Collection I love movies they make me smile and stuff.

This weekend Trumph and I have Bumpalump that shall be fun. If the weather is nice we will go to the park and hangout. I can't wait to see him. I need my toddler time. Bumpalump has a way of making even the most mundane activites instantly wonderful.

Trumph and I have a date night coming this Friday unbeknowst to him. I want to just have fun with him he has been so busy lately. Things are going well for us. We're such an old married couple sometimes. Date night helps spice things up. You know...

I need a vacation. I need one bad.

I have been proud of myself on the domestic front. The price of food as all of you know is getting ridiculous. Infact it's downright stupid. While I may be skinny I like to eat and well my Trumph. He is not skinny and he does eat. So keeping the fridge full can be hard but somehow I have managed to get enough to feed us both for at least a bout 3 weeks for 150$. I did not clip a coupon either. How you say. I go where the bragains are. I know you may not have the time but trust it can help. Of course I am the kind of man that can get a weeks worth of food for 20 bucks if forced too, I have before. But still I dunno getting that much food for that little makes me feel blessed. Well eating makes me feel blessed to. I am hungry. Weh nI get home I am making myself something good.

I know how to call someone a pervert in Dutch. And how to call someone a bastard. And how to tell someone to be quiet. Or to come here. And how to call someone who has collaborated with Nazis a traitor to Holland. I learned it all from the Zwart Boek. Learning new languages is fun aint it. Or least it is for me. I like Carice Van Houten. She has replaced Catherine Denueve as my favorite foreign film star.

I know I'm not saying anything with any real substance but hey life is not always all super grand exciting for me all the time.

Oh wait a minute. So I go to the Cuff on Sundays cause it's beer bust and the beer is cheap. At least the beer I drink is cheap it's 1$ and the wells are 2$. Okay so now they are charging 5 bucks to get in. THe sneaky gougers. I mean don't they know that we go there because it's cheap and now we have to pay 54 bucks for the priveledge. I mean most of the mean there are old and white, the music is all discotheque and the only thing good is the cheap liquor. Well my friends who are Black do end up showing up there too but still! I want the Cuff to be free again. Like I wanna pay a cover charge to drink cheap beer.

I have not fallen down the stairs this week. Thank God and my scar is healing pretty nice. NO you can't see it! I am still ashamed. Especially since people kept assuming Trumph hit me! I was like I am not abused I was drunk and feel down the stairs and then into the door. Everyone is like sure Trumph finally busted yo' ass didn't he? And hten I was like yeah right. Do you actually beleive I will let some man who sleeps next to me, beat me, scar me, then fall asleep and that he will rise in the morning without a new deformity of his own? I don;t do domestic violence. Sure if we're together and you hit me I may cry and curl up in the fetal position. Sure I may ask:

"How could you do this to me?" Of course know that it is all a ploy. When you fall asleep I will ensure that if you do wake up, and depending on what you do to me that is a very big IF, then you shall wake up.... Changed and not for the better. Comprends? Bien.

So now everyone beleives I feel not that Trumph took a knife ot my face. Really? Trumph aint the beating kind anyways and for that I am grateful.

Well the day is glorious and I'm getting back out in it. Be blessed mes zamis. PAIX!!!!

1 comment:

Soldier said...

lol @ ur random rants... its necessary sometimes

Yes languages r the shit

And for your wound, bonne guérison !


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!