Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Bonjour vas tous! It's me again. I'm grateful for the time to share. For you all to be willing to read more of my pure piece of vanity. My Blog. Life has been slightly crazy I mean it would not be me without the crazieness. So let start off with Bumpalump, one of my favorite people on this planet.

SO he is talking up a storm. "Kyon what's that?" "Kyon why?" Right he's totally in that phase. Every moment is teachable and boy does he make me teach. It is funny too because see and I know some of you don' like kids but whatever they are people. I am watching a personality take shape and in my own putting my own stamp on that personality. I'm hoping for the better. Bumpalump is sponge. Everything is soaked in. He is very intelligent actually. He will sit and be read too, he wants to know everything and his vocabulary has got to be over about at this point hmmm... I want to 800 words and growing daily.

He is a funny little thing too. We went to the mall this weekend after work, Terry, Trumph, bumpalump, and I. Looking for something to eat at least I was Trumph wanted an Orange Julius Smoothie. So Bumpalump and I went off. I bought him some legos and a Winne Pooh cookie that he ate, it was messy and he was wearing half the cookie. But he was still cute though. He liked his legos, it was like a train with an elepahnt and a clown and he came up with a little ditty.

Choo-choo train, choo train, I see choo-choo train. At least he kept singing that as he was playing with it. Terry was with him in the playroom and started dancing, you know as a way of support. Bumpalump adores Terry and Terry loves him too. bumpalump looked up at him and said:
"Tewwie. Stop dancin! Now!" We both fell out. He is something else. Here however is the kicker. Bumpalump has discovered that well... He has what all of us males have. Hello? U know what I mean. He has a kiki. Okay translation for Bumpalump speak, a woobie. Aka a penis. SO as I was changing his diaper he's like:
"Kyon?"
I look down into this shingin bright eyes and smiling face and can't help but smile back.
"What baby?" I asked him.
Bumpalump points to his thang.
"I got a woobie." he says conspiratorily.
"Bumpa! Boi quit sayin that now!" Trumph yells from the other room. I frowned. Not so much because of what the child has told me. I mean he's 2 and that's when these kinds of little questions come up from all little kidz. I'm the oldest of 5 siblings all of them did the same kind of thing.
"Yes my little man you have a woobie. So do I. So does Trumph. So does your Papa and all the boiz and men." I explained. The little eyes grow wide.
"All men?"
"Yes my luv all of them." Well Bumpalump thought that was the koolest and hwas all like YAY! Yes we clapped for having woobies. The next day coming out of the shower, towling off he toddles into the bathroom.
"Kyon?"
"Yes darling."
"What's that?" He points to my thang.
"My woobie."
"Your woobie?"
"Yes."
"You have one too."
"Member I told yesterday."
"Nu-uh."
"Well yes I have a woobie all the boiz have woobies."
"Okay." He runs off to talk to Elmo on the tv screen. I just laugh to myself. I think it's funny.
SO when we went to the mall this weekend I had no idea he would do this. As he was toddling with a lego shopping bag in his hand, albout this size of his whole body, but with amazing aclarity he did not once trip or fall. Bumpalump sees a brotha walkiing towrds us.

"HI!" Bumaplump says to the guy.
The brotha smiles at Bumpalump.
"Sup lil man." he greets.
"I have a woobie look!" Bumpalump announces and pulls down the top pf his pants to show his diaper, to pull down so he can show this guy his woobie. So I did not freak out, and no my cousin did not do a baby trip show in the mall. I just knelt down next to him and said:
"Oh no bumpa. No no. you see woobies stay in your pants. You have to keep you woobie in your diaper. You only take it out when you go potty in the bathroom." Now I wanted to crack the hell up but I didn't. Bumpalump was pensive for a bit and then was like:
"Okay." Disaster averted, his mind enlarged, I think I would make the best parent. So Bumpalump is good. Let us hope he does not attempt to show anyone else his woobie. The brotha by the way was cracking up. Apparantly he has 3 boyz of his own.

Went out this weekend Terry and had alot of fun. I love Terry he is a god send for me here. On Sat night we sat up and watched movies. On Sun night after work I went to Sex and the CIty or I treated Trunmph and Terry to Sex and the City. It was good. It dragged a bit but I was entertained. Their clothes were fierce. They were.

Also that night I fell down my stairs into my door and busted open my face. SO now I have this ugly scar on my forehead near my eyebrows. At first I was really bothered but I'm not now. I think it makes me look kinda hard. Which can be sexxy. So now even though you know I got this beacause I was drunk and took a tumble down my stairs just back me up when I say I got this in knife fight at 15 if you ever meet me. Oh y'all will? Thanks you guyz are the best. So supportive of my self delusions. LOL!

Monday was hellish but I got thru it. The rest of the week has been insightful. That's all I an say for now in a good way. Insight is always good becuase if nothing else it forces you to look at things.

BARACK IS THE NOMINEE!!!! If he wins the presidency I will dance in the streets! Yes I will. And any of you are around I will give you a big wet kiss too! Oh my God when I heard it yesterday I was so happy I had to SHOUT!

Today I'm getting a haricut cause I need one and tonight who knows. This are my days off after all hopefully I'll get that shift bid I want so it can change and I can keep normal hours again. Right. I hate working on the weekends. Well paix mo zamis. I'll holla at y'all latah...Bye!

1 comment:

Admin said...

Kyon...I know for a fact you will be a great dad :-)

All my love to a very old friend!

-Kelly.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!