Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sak passe? Hopefully all is well with you guyz... Well let's see a bunch is going on as usual. Just registered and I may be taking 20 credits before it's all over but hey at least I did it early and it's according to my plans to get out of here on time. By Fall of 2011. I did my Fafsa and now I am looking for a job which reminds me because I have to do some more school things later. After my interview today at Dick's which despite it's moniker is a Burger Joint kinda famously known in Seattle. They are good for a nice quick late night drunk munch you know? Now I am up after an interesting breakfast at McDonalds where some person tried involve me in some kind of mess involving methadone or heroin.. Yeah I went to the junkie D's on the Hill it was close though and I aint never been nor will I ever be a heroin user. That's my word. At any rate I went there and had a nice breakfast almost finished the book, Sins of the Father I am reading on the Trans Atlantic African Slave Trade. Quite informative as I have indicated in other posts if you have not read this book you should. Then I left ran into the guy who I basically bypassed and headed to school where I checked email, played FV, talked to Mr. W and made I guess a date with Javiav? Not a date but like you know a meeting time. So we will hang and I will see if I can invite him down to the rally for the First Nation Carver who was gunned down by the police.
The offending officer who shot him is not going to even get a slap on the wrist after an inquest that clearly showed that he murdered that man. Oh are not the lives of people of color cheap!? This is what it is to be a man of color in Today's America. you are too often reminded that you are still not really a person by shit like this. I am actually getting angry now the more I dwell on this subject...Racism is still very much alive and well though even in a place as lovely as Seattle. The rain unfortunately does not wash away the hate or the pain.
And yes I did say that right earlier I am looking for a crappy job since the UE is gone and I must have some way to support myself. At least a paycheck will be more dependable. I have applied places now I am just waiting to find out. The thing is to do work and get done with school and then find a job that will put me through more school. I am career minded despite what all say. And so here is to this. I know I will be successful too. God has brought me way to far to just drop me like that.
So my day and my life these days is full just another rat race. But it's a race that I am most determined to win. Bien c'est tous pou maintenant. Adieu mes zamis...

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!