Thursday, September 11, 2008

It is Thursday night, 10;25 pacific time, Seattle, WA. I'm watching some show about so called ghost hunters.... oh my bad Bigfoot hunters. Corny SCIFI show. Anyways it's been awhile folk of blogland. How isd Kyon you would ask. Changing for the better taking stock of things, I dunno I am starting to feel different. Going to be 31 Soon. Whatever you age it's life, and really so what. If you live you age I shall have plenty of time to be "old" whatever the hell that is. So much of what one's beleives is a still of mind and not so much the rality. Yeah a still of mind, ap icutre that some kind of thing has stamped into your very close subconcious (or at least is not that what we tell oursielves) that we live by it. I digress but you feel me one more day above ground is another day thanks Bon Dieu. I have been terribly busy and work is good. I at least am working and have a job.

Been reading lately, some book called Ultraviolet, Nightmares & Dreamscapes, and People of the Raven all at once. Going well actually it's like having a book montage at your service all at once. Pretty cool good stories. Actually the books by Kathleen Gear and I want to say Thomas O Neal but I could be wrong, the Kathleen Gear lady part is not thaough. Their books on Native American Life, PreColumbian at that are awesome. The best so far the People of the Lake. A great novel and pretty educational. I love historical fiction it takes you to a world that was in a sense, you can learn alot. Especially when they are well researched.

Right now I am just chilling with Alex having pizza. The night is good and the beer is good. Peace guyz I will be back.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!